Procedure 2 - AUSKICK (Pre-Primary – Yr2)
Online registration is available to existing and new KJFC members in the Auskick age group.
AusKick registration form will be opened by the AusKick program automatically on the 1st of Feb 2018. I’ve just checked the form at 8am on the 1st of Feb and it is not open. We have no control on opening this form so please check back regularly.
Go to the link below;
1) You will be asked how many children you are registering. Enter the number of players and hit continue.
2) Enter your email address (email from 2017 season is required).
If you do not have access anymore to this email then please contact Scott Herbert (Auskick Coordinator) on firstname.lastname@example.org who can update your new details.
3) Select either new member or your child.
4) Complete the registration form. REGISTRATION MUST INCLUDE 2ND PARENT DETAILS.
Please ensure all fields are competed to fully, this saves a lot of time chasing up the required information.
5) Kidsport – if using Kidsport: PLease refer to the information on the previous page.
6) Make payment via credit card options.